Currently Browsing: Arlette Langmann
FF2 Intern Amelie Lasker asks you to consider these seven films by women writers &/or directors (from the full list of films released in NYC theatres in 2016). Note that this list was created in November & will be updated after December 31, 2016.
My Favorite Feature Films of 2016 (2)
My Favorite Documentary Films of 2016 (2)
- They Will Have to Kill Us First (Director Johanna Schwartz)
- Here Come the Videofreex (Director Jenny Raskin)
My Favorite Foreign Language Films of 2016 (3)
- L’Attesa (Writer Ilaria Macchia)
- In the Shadow of Women (Writers Caroline Deruas-Garrel and Arlette Langmann)
- Sweet Bean (Writer and Director Naomi Kawase)
Photo: Manon and Pierre look at some of their documentary footage.… read more.