Currently Browsing: Charlie’s Angels
In celebration of Women’s History Month, the all-female team of film critics at FF2 Media were assigned to write about their favorite female artists – and where to watch their work.
Another film that really was a pleasant film to watch was Abominable (directed by Jill Culton). This animation follows a girl in China desperately trying to make enough money to travel to all the places her father had been.… read more.
FF2 Media’s new “Watch at Home” columns list the new films written and/or directed by women filmmakers that are newly available each week on DVD, Video On Demand &/or streaming services.
Here are the new films written and/or directed by women filmmakers now available at home as of 3/13/2020 (with links to FF2 Media reviews posted the week of their theatrical release):
- Charlie’s Angels – Elizabeth Banks (writer-director)
- The Dog Doc – Cindy Meehl (director)
- Lost Girls – Liz Garbus (director) (Netflix)
- Lost Transmissions – Katharine O’Brien (writer-director)
- The Postcard Killings -Liza Marklund (co-writer)
- Ride Like A Girl – Rachel Griffiths (director), Elise McCredie (co-writer)
- Spies in Disguise – Cindy Davis (screen story by)
- Stargirl – Julia Hart (director/co-writer), Kristin Hahn (co-writer) (Disney+)
- Transference – Jennifer Lloyd (co-writer)
DANIELLE’S TOP PICK OF THE WEEK
Charlie’s Angels takes the Townsend Agency international in this very fast-paced action-comedy written and directed by Elizabeth Banks.… read more.